Wednesday 17 June 2009

eBoy




I've seen this work around for a while now. I think its one of those things that you notice and think, yeah thats cool, kind of retro computer game cool, but never know who the designer is. (at least it is that way for me) Recently, however, i read about eBoy in a magazine and decided to check out their website.

eBoy is 3 German guys who came together in 1997, and have done work for company's such as coca-cola, Adidas, Gola, MTV and the New York Times. They have also got a line of toys called Peecol, which look a bit like little lego people; they are based on a modular system of pixel figures and have interchangeable upper and lower parts.

I love their big Pixorama cities, it reminds me of a Where's Wally; no matter how long or how many times you look at it, you'll keep finding things that you hadn't noticed before. I just wouldn't know where to start if i had to create one. (If anyone fancys buying me a present, the London poster would be much appreciated!!)


Rungirl- one of the Peecol toys

A Gola bag with a Pixorama city design

An Ad for Coca-Cola

No comments:

Post a Comment